Thursday, April 03, 2014

 

Heart Of Glass

Here's the results of my efforts so far.
I have the following terrain types: water, plains, coast, beach, urban, hills, mountain, forest, farmland, road, river.
I have to add desert for sure, then ports and airports, what else do you need for a wargame? I think there'll be time to add more things in the future, but for now I'll stop here with the map development, it is time to think about how to integrate this map into quest3d. This is going to be painful I think, I'll find myself with mammoth map files because for every scenario I'll have a heightmap, a texture map plus a zone map, where every terrain type is coded.
But for now let's simply enjoy my test map with all base elements there in good random order.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?