Sunday, December 28, 2008

 

Goofy Foot

I'm currently in the playtesting phase. I received no critics on the new graphics so I think it has been appreciated, and after all I find it quite useful during the game.
I changed some things in the game, trying to achieve a good balance. The most relevant thing I changed is the distribution of proficiency between attack and defence. If someone has read the manual could remember that units received a negative multiplier for proficiency points distributed to defence, justified with arguments that related more to political science than a game. I changed this rule, there's going to be no negative multiplier for defence, this is much simpler for the player to understand.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?