Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

new interface

I'm at the fourth (and hopefully final) re-make of the GUI. The problem I had was: how to fill the screen with the buttons I made and rest of the graphics? the buttons etc. were not enough to fill the screen unless making them giant, a rather bad-looking solution. I realized that simply I could leave the screen with large void spaces. The background will be a darkened version of the main game map, this should leave the player with a link with what happens on the battlefield and what he makes in the options screen. These psychological problems are quite unexpected, I want to resolve every single aspect of the game, since I'm convinced a good final product will not only require coding but also a nice interface. I'll post a screenshot of the GUI as soon as it is completed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?