Monday, January 23, 2006

 

some planning

I have an exam this saturday (first part of CCNA course) and I'm doing some subnetting exercise, so I've got less time for the game. However I've started with the map, it will be very simple: it will be formed by a first level with the outlines of the states, and by a second level with the actual shapes of the countries. I want the game to playable with the mouse, so the shapes of the countries will be interactive elements, clicking on them will display a screen with the policy options for the current turn. There's other minor adjustements I'd like to implement later; for now I'm trying to write down some basic planning, with all the things to do, I'm sure this will bring some order, along with new ideas.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?